Organic Black-Cotton Quilt - Multi
- TAIC exclusive - meets all of our sustainability commitments!
- Baby: 50" x 38"
- Twin: 66" x 86"
- Queen: 90" x 90"
- King: 104" x 90"
- California King: 112" x 100"
- Upper and lining:
- 100% organic cotton
- Hand woven
- Plant dyed
- 100% cotton
- Upcycled fabric
- COMMITMENTS: Traceable, Minimally Packaged, Traditional, Plant Dye, Above Market Rate, Handloom, Organic
- CARE - hand wash, cold water, mild detergent, hang to dry (please do NOT put cotton products in dryer)
- USE - Use as a bed cover on top of your flat sheets in summers, or as a breathable lightweight coverlet layered under a quilt in winters
The enterprising artisans and hand loom weavers of Kachchh collaborated with local natural dye experts and organic Black Cotton farmers, to hand weave a satisfyingly textured cloth. The local nomadic women, the Rebaris, then upcycled every bit of these beautiful textile using a flawless hand stitch to bring you reasonably priced quilts that love your skin, your ecosystem and everyone who touches it.